Its private balcony on the lower level of the Origins Pavilion overlooks the 16th hole – so close to home, but so hard to navigate with eight bunkers and a sloping green. This is a hole that can make or break a player’s Open dreams.
The delicious grazing buffet is designed by our talented and creative chefs, allowing you the flexibility to come and go as you please, whether watching from the balcony or out on the course.
Caddies is the perfect location to enjoy up to ten hours of world class golf and premium hospitality with clients, guests, friends or family.
- Located alongside the 16th hole
- Private lower level balcony
- VIP parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
- Official admission ticket to The Open with Fast Track entrance
- Souvenir programme and order of play
- Full TV coverage of play
- Air conditioning
- Private restroom facilities for hospitality guests
- Dedicated hospitality staff to ensure the smooth running of your day
Dining and drinks
- Premium grazing style menu featuring local produce
- Lounge buffet designed to provide ﬂexible dining throughout the day, serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks
- Full complimentary bar, including wines, beer, Champagne, house spirits and soft drinks
Please note that in Caddies it is reserved seating on shared tables. (Larger groups may be accommodated on private tables)