Engravers is one of our most exclusive, polished experiences at The 149th Open. With a stunning location overlooking the deceptively difficult Par 3, 16th, you will always be at the heart of the action. This is the hole that cost Thomas Bjørn the title in 2003, where his hopes of lifting the Claret Jug evaporated when he took three shots to get out of the sand. Before or after your meal, you are ideally placed to get out amongst the crowd and walk the course. You and your guests will be treated to the finest cuisine throughout the day including champagne and canapés and a four-course à la carte lunch.
- Located overlooking Royal St George’s challenging, Par 3, 16th hole
- Reserved seating area in the 18th Green Grandstand*
- Exclusive Open Gift
- Q&A with past or present player
- VIP parking pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Official Open admission ticket with fast track entrance
- Souvenir programme and order of play
- Full TV coverage of play
- Air conditioning
- Private restroom facilities within the pavilion
- Welcome lounge and hospitality hosting staff
- Private tables to suit your group size
- Access to purchase 18th Green Grandstand seats
*(subject to availability)
Dining and drinks
- Your choice of plated breakfast served alongside warm pastries, seasonal fruits and freshly squeezed juices and the morning’s papers
Champagne and canapé reception
- Four-course à la carte lunch featuring local produce
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day, including fine wines, beer, Champagne, house spirits and soft drinks
- Afternoon tea served as your group returns from the course
Give your guests the five-star treatment with a private room. Each suite has its own balcony with perfect views of the players as they battle it out. Our dedicated team will be on hand to serve fine cuisine throughout the day.
This distinctive package is available for four days only. Ideal for hosting corporate events, Engravers Suites can also be customised to reflect your brand.