Greenkeepers is the perfect backdrop for enjoying golf’s oldest and most prestigious Major. Indulge yourself in an experience that will create lasting memories for you and your guests. Located in the vibrant Spectator Village, you are never too far away from the action so you and your guests can easily come and go as you please.
Greenkeepers delivers a range of culinary options that suits everyone’s needs. The relaxed and informal nature of Greenkeepers allows you to be able to freely move around the restaurant, whether inside or out.
The grazing style of hospitality means that you can head out to the course safe in the knowledge that you can grab food and drink throughout the day at your leisure.
- Official Admission ticket to The 150th Open with Fast Track entrance
- Located in the Spectator Village a short walk from the 16th hole
- Parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
- Full TV coverage of play throughout the facility
- Private garden area with a TV screen covering all the action
- Private restroom facilities
- Informal unreserved seating inside and outside
- Welcome desk with experienced hosting staff
Dining and drinks
- A Great British breakfast buffet accompanied by continental pastries and a fruit and granola station
- Wholesome hearty favourites alongside fresh salads and an abundant ploughman’s selection served from the grazing station
- A dessert station guaranteed to satisfy even the sweetest tooth
- A twist on Afternoon Tea offering a selection of sweet treats, scones and homemade sausage rolls
- Roaming beverage service
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks